- 1 48-oz. package of Mayfield Turtle Tracks ice cream
- 1 prepared chocolate cookie pie crust
- 1 12-oz. jar of chocolate fudge, divided
- 1 12-oz. jar of caramel sauce, divided
- 1 cup chopped pecans, divided
- Whipped topping
- Remove the Mayfield Turtle Tracks ice cream from the freezer and thaw for about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the fudge sauce in the microwave for 30 seconds (this will make it easier to drizzle and spread).
- Carefully spread about 1/4 cup of the chocolate fudge sauce onto the bottom of the chocolate cookie crust. Then drizzle 1/4 cup of caramel sauce on top of that. Spoon a heaping scoop of Mayfield Turtle Tracks ice cream on top and carefully spread it to the edge—about 1 cup of ice cream.
- Top the Mayfield Turtle Tracks ice cream with an additional 1/4 cup of chocolate sauce, 1/4 cup of caramel sauce and 1/3 cup of chopped pecans.
- Place another cup of Mayfield Turtle Tracks ice cream and spread to the edges. If you still have space in the crust, add an additional scoop or two of ice cream to make it nice and high in the middle.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours or until the Mayfield ice cream is firm.
- Before serving, top with a drizzle of chocolate sauce, caramel sauce, remaining pecans and whipped topping.
- Cut and serve immediately.
View additional info here.