- 1 box of milk chocolate cupcake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 48-oz. package Mayfield Turtle Tracks ice cream
- Your favorite icing flavor
- Multicolored sprinkles
- Make the cupcakes according to the instructions on the box.
- Using a small knife, carefully cut a circle into each cupcake, remove and hollow out the center of cupcake. Leave a little bit of the cake on the bottom to support the Mayfield ice cream.
- Fill the cupcakes with Mayfield Turtle Tracks ice cream and then place the cut-off tops back on top and place them in the freezer.
- Before you are ready to serve, cover the cupcake tops with icing and sprinkles.
- Serve immediately.
View additional info here.