- Vanilla cake mix (and ingredients for batter)
- Mayfield Creamery Summer Berry Swirl Ice Cream
- Whipped topping
- Fresh strawberries and blueberries
- Prepare the cake batter and add 1 Tbsp to a lined cupcake pan. Bake for 6–8 minutes at 350 degrees. Allow to cool completely.
- Spoon Mayfield ice cream on top of the cooled cupcakes. Press firmly to pack it in tightly. Freeze overnight.
- Add the whipped topping to a piping bag with a tip and pipe in a swirl on top of the cupcakes. Top with fresh berries and serve immediately.
View additional info here.