- 1 cup whole milk
- ½ lb (roughly 2½ cups) frozen strawberries
- 2 cups (packed) Mayfield Homemade Vanilla or Old Fashioned Vanilla
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Place ingredients into a high-powered blender in the order listed above.
- Blend on low for 10–15 seconds until ingredients start to incorporate, then switch to medium-high until blended to desired consistency (personally I like a few strawberry chunks to remain).
- Pour into chilled milkshake glasses, top with whipped cream and sprinkles, and serve immediately.
View additional info here.