- 1 quart Mayfield Turtle Tracks ice cream
- 1/2 cup espresso
- 3 teaspoons dark rum (optional)
- 12 ladyfingers
- 1/2 cup pecan halves, chopped
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- caramel sauce, for drizzling
- chocolate sauce, for drizzling
- Melt 3 tablespoons for Mayfield Turtle Tracks ice cream into the espresso, mix in the rum if desired, and refrigerate for about 10 minutes.
- Dip the ladyfingers into the espresso one at a time to really soak them (about 10 seconds each) and arrange them side by side in the bottom of an 8" x 8" baking pan.
- Place the remaining Mayfield Turtle Tracks ice cream into the bowl of an electric mixer and beat with a paddle attachment until softened slightly, 1–2 minutes. Carefully spread the mixture over the ladyfingers to form a smooth surface. Freeze until firm, up to 24 hours.
- Sprinkle chopped pecans and chocolate chips over the ice cream. Drizzle caramel and chocolate sauces on top. Serve immediately, in slices or scooped into bowls.
View additional info here.