You don’t need a reason to celebrate—just make these fun sandwiches, and it’ll feel like your birthday.
For the cookies
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- ½ cup sugar
- 1¼ cup flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ½ tbsp DairyPure® milk
- 1 egg
For the sandwich
- Mayfield Creamery™ Signature Vanilla ice cream
- Sprinkles or chocolate chips
- Bake the cookies ahead of time so that they can cool.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Mix butter and sugar with an electric mixer. Beat in the egg and then stir in the vanilla.
- In another bowl, whisk the flour, salt and baking soda. Add this to the first mixture, then add in the milk.
- Use about 2 tsp of dough to create the cookies and place 3 inches apart on the baking sheet. Bake for about 10 minutes.
- Pour extra sprinkles or chocolate chips into a bowl. When the cookies have completely cooled, dollop half a scoop of Mayfield Creamery™ Signature Vanilla ice cream in between two cookies. Then spin the sides in the bowl of toppings for extra fun!