- About 12 graham cracker squares
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 4 cups Mayfield Homemade Vanilla ice cream
- Place a layer of plastic wrap inside of a 9" x 12" tray. Let the plastic hang over the edges a bit. Place 6 graham cracker squares on the bottom of the pan. Set it aside.
- Set your oven on the broil setting. Line an oven-safe tray with foil and place the mini marshmallows on the tray. Place them in the oven for about 30 seconds, keeping an eye on them. Remove promptly when they have slightly golden tops.
- Scoop 4 cups of slightly softened Mayfield Homemade Vanilla ice cream into a large mixing bowl. Add in the chocolate chips and toasted mini marshmallows. Mix well to evenly disperse. Spread the Mayfield ice cream mixture over the top of the graham crackers in the tray. Smooth the ice cream mixture over the top of the graham crackers. Place the remaining graham cracker squares on top to create sandwiches.
- Place the tray in the freezer and allow the Mayfield ice cream sandwiches to freeze for at least 3–4 hours.
- Once frozen, pull the excess plastic wrap from the tray to pop the sandwiches out. Use a knife to cut them into individual ice cream sandwiches. Serve them promptly.
View additional info here.