- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 4 cups Mayfield Homemade Vanilla or Old Fashioned Vanilla Ice Cream
- 8 graham crackers (we used the vanilla-flavored crackers for extra flavor)
- First, place a layer of plastic wrap inside a 9″ x 12″ tray. Let the plastic hang over the edges. Place eight graham cracker squares on the bottom of the pan (four graham crackers broken in half). Set aside.
- Set your oven on the high broil setting. Line a cookie tray with foil and place the mini marshmallows on top. Place them in the oven for about 45 seconds, keeping an eye on them. Remove when they have slightly golden tops.
- Next, scoop 4 cups of slightly softened Mayfield Homemade Vanilla or Old Fashioned Vanilla Ice Cream into a large mixing bowl. Add in the chocolate chips and toasted mini marshmallows. Mix well to evenly disperse.
- Spread the ice cream mixture over the top of the graham crackers in the tray. Place the remaining graham cracker squares on top to create sandwiches.
- Place the tray in the freezer and allow the Mayfield ice cream sandwiches to freeze for at least 3–4 hours.
- Finally, once frozen, pull the excess plastic wrap from the tray to pop the sandwiches out. Serve quickly to prevent melting.
View additional info here.