- 2 cups crushed vanilla cookies
- 2 cups Mayfield Homemade Vanilla ice cream
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup banana-flavored pudding
- Layer the bottom of the trifle bowls with equal amounts of crushed vanilla cookies (about 1/2 cup in each trifle bowl if you are making four small ones).
- Next, layer the Mayfield Homemade Vanilla ice cream in equal amounts on top of the cookies (about 1/2 cup of Mayfield Homemade Vanilla ice cream in each trifle bowl).
- Layer equal amounts of banana slices on top of the ice cream.
- Top with banana pudding (about 1/4 cup in each trifle bowl).
- Add a bit of crushed cookies on the top.
- Serve immediately.
View additional info here.