- 1 box of brownie mix (and ingredients needed according to box instructions)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, for magic shell
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips, for magic shell
- 35 chocolate cookies (like Oreos or WhoNu), divided
- 1 cup chocolate chips, for ice cream mix-in
- 6 cups Mayfield Chocolate Ice Cream
- 1 cup hot fudge
- Bake the brownies according to the packaged instructions in a 9-inch springform pan. Allow to completely cool, then put in the freezer.
- Meanwhile, make the homemade magic shell.
- Stir together the magic shell and 25 crushed chocolate cookies. This will be the filling for the cake.
- Allow the Mayfield Chocolate Ice Cream to set out at room temperature for about 15 minutes until softened. Once soft, combine 3 cups of ice cream with 10 crushed chocolate cookies. In another bowl, combine the remaining 3 cups of ice cream with 1 cup chocolate chips.
- Time to assemble:
- In your springform pan, start with the brownie bottom.
- Spread the softened chocolate cookie/chocolate ice cream mixture on top.
- Gently dollop and spread the filling (magic shell and crushed chocolate cookies) on top.
- Spread the softened chocolate chip/chocolate ice cream mixture on top.
- Freeze the ice cream cake for at least 2 hours or until hardened.
- Remove from the freezer and drizzle the hot fudge on top.
- For added decoration, place brownies and scoop chocolate ice cream and/or waffle cones on top.
- Serve immediately or place back in the freezer.
View additional info here